Dear fellow Hanoverians:
Absentee ballots and ballot applications are available now in the Hanover
Town Clerk’s Office for all voters living in Hanover wishing to vote by
absentee ballot in the Presidential Primary. The election will be held
Tuesday, March 3, 2020, and Early Voting will be held February 24 – 28,
Absentee ballot applications are for use by registered voters who are
unable to vote at the polls on Election Day due to:
1) Absence from the Town of Hanover during normal polling hours (7:00 a.m.
– 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 3rd); (but remember you can vote early!) or
2) Physical disability preventing you from going to the polling place; or
3) Religious belief;
OR they are for use by
Non-registered voters who are:
1) A Massachusetts citizen absent from the state; or
2) An active member of the armed forces or merchant marines, their spouse
or dependent; or
3) A person confined in a correctional facility or a jail, except if by
reason of felony conviction.
Applications for absentee ballots must be received by noon on the day
before the election, in this case, by noon on Monday, March 2nd. For more
information about the absentee ballot application process, please call the
Hanover Town Clerk’s Office at (781) 826-5000, x1079 or e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
For “Around Town on the Web”,
“Around Town on the Web” (“ATOTW”) has been a valued push notification
since the spring of 2004 – long before there were push notifications!
For submission guidelines and answers to frequently asked questions about
“ATOTW”, please go to
To search for archived “ATOTW” news, view the archive
If you would like to be added to this distribution list, click here
Please follow the link in the response e-mail to validate your account. You
will not receive “ATOTW” e-mails until you complete this step.
If you would like to be removed from this distribution list, click here
— powered by phpList, www.phplist.com —